Wednesday, May 4

You Are My Sunshine...

When I was making my Favorite Things Spring Card... I fell in love with the little seed packets I'd made... & loved it so much I had to make another card with it! I'm loving the different ways I can use it! So, you may be seeing more of this one & some store bought packets on other projects... too too fun!

Thanks for skipping by my blog on this lovely Spring day!!! Enjoy it!

p.s. I have to tell you my Favorite Things Spring Card was on Card Making on Twitter... very cool!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Michelle! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that seed packet and the flower!! And CONGRATS on the Twitter shout out for your FAVE THINGS card! That is AWESOME!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Adorable!! :)

Georgia Visacri said...

congrats on the twitter post! your card is adorable, Michelle!

pcrusberg said...

Another lovely card.

Moira said...

Sooooo C~U~T~E!!!!!
LOVE YOU SIS,
OXOXOX
Moira

Hanneke said...

Such a great idea, love it!!!

Karen said...

Love that little seed packet! So sweet!
{{big hugs}}
Karen

Kelly Massman said...

Very pretty!

Nathalie said...

Oooh, I love your interpretation of the challenge! Would have never thought of the seed packet!