Tuesday, May 17

Ladybug Thank You...

Here's a sweet little cards.... with all this sunshine and flowers everywhere... I couldn't help but do something with a bit of sunshine!

I made this card with a few different challenges... First is Clean&Simple's #140 Sketch.... the Second is ColorQ... and Third is CardMakinMamas Recipe.... my card may not be exactly what their challenges want... but I had fun trying.... in the end, I like the result! I hope you'll try a challenge or two... have a great Tuesday!!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Michelle!! LOVING the colors and the flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Cute! And I love the loopy bottom edge! :)

pcrusberg said...

Anyone would be happy to have that cheery card show up in their mail. I like the big sentiment and the little lady bug. So cute!

Unknown said...

Soo pretty!!

Kelly Massman said...

Your card is adorable! Cheerful! Just what I needed to see today!!! Thanks for sharing! (also--I got some happy mail today--thanks so much for the frame and the extras)!

Bekka said...

Beautiful! I like the border.

Moira said...

Wow! Soooo cute!! Ladybugs:)
Love it!!!
Love you sis,
Moira