Friday, May 6

Friday's 10 Happy Things...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  I hope your week was filled with some unforgettable HAPPY THINGS... and you'll join in with your 10 everyday happy list... plus the creative happy thing you made this week... it can be anything...  a scrapbook layout... a card... something you've baked... sewed... or painted... anything you've created that made you happy...

You have all week to share the link to your happy list & creation... by using the Linky below... that goes directly to your post... it’s super easy & fun to boot!

Here's my 10 happy things for this week...
    1. A white rose bouquet from my garden... beautiful!
    2. Getting drenched in a squirt gun fight with Rainee & Steve.
      I don't understand it... I seemed to be the only one completely soaked. What's up with that? Too much fun! =)
    3. Receiving a Spring candy gram from Rainee.
    4. Cow day at school, and petting a calf. 
    5. BLT's with avocado... yum! (turkey bacon of course)
    6. Listen to Rainee read and getting better every day.
    7. PTA surprising all the teaches for Teacher Appreciation Day...
      so happy they loved their PTA surprise!
    8. 2 more packages of Happy Mail.
    9. A new water heater... yeah hot showers once again... because,
      cold showers aren't much fun.
    10. Rainee waking up early, to have breakfast with me. I love this time together... talking about what our day will bring!
And my favorite creation this week is my Favorite Spring Thing card for the new challenge at TAAFOMFT. Flowers and butterflies.... are 2 of my favorite things about spring. You have to check out the DT's favorites... and we'd love you join in with us at TAAFOMFT.

Happy Friday... that's it for me! I hope you'll play along... you can join in ANY TIME over the next week with your 10 happy things... it's all about sharing the things in your life that make you happy... which are sure to make us happy too!! Enjoy your weekend, see you Monday!!


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! And hehehehehehe to Mom getting soaked with the water gun! Too fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Georgia Visacri said...

you always make me smile with your happy lists, Michelle, I love visiting your blog!
have a great weekend!

Deana said...

Awww... so sweet! I hope you have a very happy Mother's Day, Michelle!

Hugs...

Nathalie said...

Love reading your list as much as I enjoy thinking about and writing down the 10 happy things in my life right now ;) Thank you for the inspiration once again!
Happy Mother's Day to you!

Moira said...

Great list Michelle!
I am so proud of Raninee progress in reading, give her a BIG HUG from Auntie!

We have nerf gun fight, but I think in this HOT TEXAS climate water gun fights sound like "COOL FUN"!!
OXOXO
Moira

Hanneke said...

I always love to read your happy Friday list,always brings a smile on my face!!