Sunday, May 15

Fabulous Friend... Re-do...

With the whole blogger shutdown and losing my Thursday post I thought I would re-post this layout of Rainee with her best friend. This is one of my favorite pictures of them together... and like I said before (which is now lost in blogger's trash never to be recovered).... I have been sitting on this layout for weeks because I was afraid to journal on the page... and in the end decided to leave off the journaling, because I love it just the way it is.

Hope you didn't lose much with the blogger shutdown... let's hope it doesn't happen again... it was icky!!! Have a great Sunday... and here's to a fab new week.... see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Hanneke said...

Love this Michelle!! You are right it doesn't need any journaling, the photo says it all!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That was a bummer, wasn't it??? You know I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Moira said...

Beautiful page!!!! As always!!!!
oxoxox
Moira

Deana said...

Darling page & photo! They are both too cute!