Thursday, May 12

Fabulous Friend...

I have been sitting on this layout for a few weeks now, because I wanted to journal on it... but every time I tried... I chickened out... I wanted to hand write something down on the bottom left corner... but I just couldn't bring myself to do it... I've been afraid I'd screw it up... then I'd have to put something over it... and maybe no one else would know, but I'd know I messed it up... and it would be a big eye sore staring at me...

So after weeks of looking at... I've decided... I like it just the way it is... no journaling. Which for me is huge... because I always do a bit about the memory... but for this photo... this memory... I think "Fabulous Friend"... & "time for you and me" say it all... I'm sooooo happy I waited... I love it just the way it is.

What about you... Do you journal on every layout? Do you think you have to/need to? What do you do if you mess up on your journaling? I'd love to know what you do and your solutions...

That's it for today... have the happiest of Thursdays... and thanks for stopping by... it's so appreciated!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this Michelle! I love love love that photo and the layers!! And if I don't journal on the front of every layout... I at least make a quick note on the back for memory! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

I don't journal on most of my layouts for that same fear. But I do date them with Nate's age or where we were and on what day or what time of year. This page is gorgeous!! :)

Moira said...

Really great page, you are soooo talented!!!
oxoxo
Moira

Unknown said...

I had the exact delema the other day i didnt want to spoil my LO so I wrote on the back so i wont forget in years to come when I have a look through album.

Jana said...

I have to say I stoped to put the journaling on the LOs but only at the front :-) I write my memories at the back and leave the front to the photo, but I have to say that you always incorporate it in a very delicate and perfect way! And I love this page!!!!!!