Monday, May 16

What's Your Favorite...

Photo? Do you have one??? Well, I couldn't decide on one... how is that possible... I love so many!!! Photos of my parents... my siblings... my growing up years.... singleness... marriage... I couldn't choose... so instead I chose some of my favorite photo moments over the past 8 years...
I haven't filled in the journaling... because I'm still mulling over what exactly I want to put in there... the photos aren't in any particular order on the page.... because they are all fav's...
1. My engagement party photo... so happy.
2. Every kissing photo of Rainee & Steve... this is the latest.
3. Rainee & I at a Christmas Tea... in her cute little Christmas dress and hat... so adorable!
4. Rainee with her brother Austin... they love each other soooo much.
5. First day of First Grade... getting to be so grown up... & did i mention she picked out this ensemble?? Too cute.
6. May 26, 2004... The day Rainee was born. Our first family photo.
7. Photos with papa... too many to choose from, but this is just one of my favorites... my nephew, Staush, Rainee & papa...
8. Family photos... I have to twist their arms every year... but it does happen... and every one is special.

Now it's your turn... show us your favorite photo... on a card, scrapbook page or project... and you could win a... Magnet EverydayFrame... that's right... EverydayScrapbook is the sponsor for this Favorite Challenge... so come on... show us your favorite photo!!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! i love love love all the photos and those BANNERS are *AWESOME* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Love that the photos become part of the bannerS!

Melinda AKA medialady said...

I love this! Very Cute!
I left you a message on facebook asking how to share a picture here.

Hanneke said...

I sooo love your lo, such a great idea to use more pics and I love the pins!!!

Moira said...

It's so obvious you got most of the talent in our family! Great job!!!
Love you,
Moira

Melinda AKA medialady said...

I posted my on facebook and sent you a link since I couldn't find your email address.