Well last night, right before bed, Rainee came running in all excited showing me another tooth had fallen out!!! That makes 4 now!!! And of course I had to as a good mommy, document the event!!! As I laid in bed with her, after reading books... this was our new tooth conversation...
- Rainee: Mommy, will another tooth grow back?
- Me: Yes, why?
- Rainee: I was just wondering, because the last tooth... number 3 still hasn't grown in... and I don't want to walk around with this hole in my smile.
- Me: Hmmmm let me see... well, sometimes teeth take longer to grow in... but don't worry it will come in... I think this one is waiting for more space, it looks a little squished in there.
- Rainee: You mean space like this?
- Me: Yup, like this cute space.
- Rainee: Thanks mommy, I was just wondering because it's just taking so long and I've been wanting to see that new tooth for awhile.
- Me: Soon, Rainee, I'm sure it will be soon....