Sunday, May 29

What's Cooking To{day}...

I love barbecuing throughout the summer... I love that it's so easy... but after a while I can only take so much bbq chicken... so here's a favorite recipe that gets me through the summer and barbecued chicken.... I love the fresh flavor of this lemon marinade, it's so refreshing... I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do...

Tuscan Lemon Chicken

  • 4 chicken breasts (works great with or without skinned chicken)
  • Sea salt
  • 1/3 cup good olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
  • 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
  • 1 tablespoon minced rosemary leaves
Sprinkle each side of chicken breasts sea salt. Combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary in a bowl. Once mixed, place chicken in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight. Turn the chicken in the marinade a couple of times.

Prepare a hot grill, spread olive oil on grill grates for less sticking. Place chicken the grill. Cook both sides until golden brown and center of the chicken is not pink, then cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes. I like to also grill some lemon halves with this...

Enjoy!

MichelleLadybugSig

4 comments:

Deana said...

Sounds really yummy!

Cerise Welter said...

I've been too busy. I actually took the time this morning (I'm avoiding the ironing) to visit your blog. Found your chicken recipe. Yay!!! Curious about your earlier secret endeavor. Did you go anywhere with it? Success.

Moira said...

Looks DELISH!!!!!
Miss you!!!
oxoxox
Moira

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)