Thursday, May 5

I love you Mother's Day Card...

This I love you Mother's Day Card... has something I absolutely adore... it's this wonderful "I love you" paper. I've been using it for years... because of it's endless possibilities... and because it goes with everything... and anything... whenever Joann's or Michael's have a paper sale... I have to grab a couple more to keep on hand.

Is anyone else obsessed with a paper or embelly you make sure you always have on hand for any project that comes along?? Or is that just me?

Well, that's it for today... thanks for stopping by my blog... enjoy the rest of your day!!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the bird!! And as you know...I am that way about wood grain! I am STILL hoarding some CI real wood paper! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

I have some paper like that—paper I would be so sad if they stopped making it. I love that card! Very pretty! :)

Georgia Visacri said...

this card is adorable and I love the bird too, Michelle!
there are things in digital that I've been using for years too, some papers and embellies that I can't live without and I need in many projects (and this is when I thank for the fact that digital supplies are endless, LOL)
Have a great day!

Moira said...

I love the "I LOVE YOU" paper too!!!!
This card is sooooo sweet!!!
Love, Moira

Deana said...

Such a sweet and pretty card, Michelle!

Karen said...

Beautiful, my friend! Very sweet, Michelle!
xoxo
Karen

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I just noticed that one of the 'love' is spelled 'lvoe' on your lovely paper. Maybe Michael's would give you it at a cheaper price if you showed them next time! Lovely card, though... or lvoely! ;)

Patsy

EverydayMe said...

thanks patsy... I hadn't noticed... and I've been using this paper for years... too funny!!!

Hanneke said...

What a beautiful card love that bird and the flower!!