Tuesday, May 10

Thank You Teacher Card...

With only 13 days of school left I thought I should start thinking about a Thank You Teacher card... So this weekend I managed to squeezed a tiny bit of scrapping in to make this card for Rainee's teacher. I think crayons and pencils are the perfect touch when it comes to anything school... so of course I had to use some on my card.

Where did this First Grade year go??? I'm having a very hard time wrapping my head around the fact that school is almost over... and I'm looking for an end of the year teacher gift... Do you have any ideas?? Would love your hear them... I seriously don't know what I'm going to do...

Well, that's it for today... thanks so much for stopping by... I hope your Tuesday is lovely...

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the crayons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Moira said...

Super Sweet Card!!! I love crayons!!
Love,
Moira

Karen said...

Very cute card, Michelle! I was just sitting here thinking I need to make teacher card and bus driver card! Oye .... where did the year go!! Love the crayons! :)
Karen

MJ said...

Such a perfect reflection of first grade. Hope Rainee has a fun summer! (PS: Also love your Mother's Day card...so adorable with the little bluebird and button.)

Hanneke said...

Love that card, love the crayons!! Only 13 days, wow we still have 8 weeks to go before school's over!!!

Kelly Massman said...

What a great idea to add the crayons!

Deana said...

Love the card... so adorable. As for ideas... I usually give gift cards. :-)

buglvr2010 said...

Fabulous card! I love the idea of adding crayons....so super creative. thanks for linking up with us at Paper Issues!