Monday, May 9

Mother's Day...

Mother's Day. Ours started early, since Steve had to work Sunday. On Friday, we went to a gourmet burger place for dinner... which was really good. Saturday... Rainee and I went to Home Depot for their kids craft... ran a ton of errands... cleaned the house... had a water gun fight... and watched movies... by the end of the day... we were exhausted... it was a very very full day. Sunday... plans changed when we woke up to rain... Steve needed to take the car, which left us stranded at home... except for walking wherever we needed to go... so, we weren't able to go to church... instead, we stayed in our pj's as long as we could before we walked movies with my nephew (Staush, it was his birthday)... where we saw "Thor"... great movie... especially, if you like those super-hero Marvel movies.... and we do! After dinner we celebrated Staush's birthday & Mother's Day with Cold Stone ice cream cupcakes... yum... it was a very lovely Mother's Day. As for the Thor photo... I so wanted to post some photos from our weekend... but I haven't downloaded them yet... so I'll have to post them later...

I hope your Mother's Day was filled will wonderful things... What did you do??

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a FAB weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Georgia Visacri said...

looks like your weekend was great, Michelle! Hope your week is too ;-)

Karen said...

Glad you were able to get out of the house and enjoy your weekend! Happy Mother's Day!
xoxo
Karen

Autumn said...

What did I do? Not much, we were outside most of the day gardening. ;) Tell my big bruthuh Staush that I said happy birthday! ;)

Love,
Autumn

Hanneke said...

Sounds like you had a great mothersday!!! The boys would love to see Thor, but I don't believe it's in the theatres here already!!