Thursday, May 26

Happy Birthday Rainee... & One Year...


Happy Happy Birthday to my wonderful little Rainee... I hope today is extra special... enjoy it my little love... enjoy it!








And before I go.... I wanted to say it's hard to believe it's been a year since my dad passed away. It's been a difficult year without him. It seems like just yesterday I could reach for the phone to tell him about something that was going on here... or to let Rainee have her cute little chats with him... which they both loved. He taught me so much and he continues to do so even now.... I was blessed with a loving, kind and generous dad and will be forever grateful. At the time is seemed a bit sad that his passing was on Rainee's Birthday... but we've come to see it as papa giving her one last birthday present... leaving behind with her a little piece of his beautiful heart. One very special gift. Love you dad... and we still miss you.

MichelleLadybugSig

9 comments:

JustJoan said...

I can't believe it's been a year either Michelle. Sending you my love and a big happy birthday wish for Rainee! xo Joan

Diana Fisher said...

Big hug to you today as you remember your dad and celebrate your beautiful daughter. I do love the photos you shared today.

Ebru Vatansever said...

My, how fast time goes and how quickly they grow. Before you know it, you will be posting her high school graduation photos :o)

Rainee, have a wonderful birthday sweetie !!! Mwahhh.

Kelly Massman said...

Happy birthday to Rainee and hugs as you remember your father!! The years will continue to pass faster and faster!!!

Moira said...

These pictures are soooooo cute!! Time goes by so fast! Give her a BIG HUG from auntie for me!!!
oxoxox
Love,
Moria

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday to Rainee! She is sooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!! And {{{hugs}}} about your dad! :):):):):):):):)):):):)

Deana said...

Love all the photos, Michelle, especially the first one! Hugs for you for your dad too...

MJ said...

Wonderful post. Hope Rainee enjoyed her special day. My dad's been gone for over 30 years and even now, so many times I stop and wish I could ask for his opinion or advice. We must make the most of what they've taught us. <3

Roberta said...

Happy Birthday!! She is such a blessing but I think by what I see, she is blessed to have a wonderful caring family!!!!