Tuesday, May 3

What's Your Favorite...

thing about Spring??? This is our new challenge for TAAFOMFT. There are so many thing I love about Spring... but I chose the two thing I enjoy the most... flowers and butterflies.... seeing flowers blooming everywhere, and watching butterflies flutter all around... is, for me, the perfect picture of Spring. For this challenge I made my own little flower seed packet... then added some of the tissue paper flowers (from my tutorial) and used one of the pretty little butterflies from K&Co.

Now... tell us what your favorite thing about Spring is... we'd love for you to play along with us and check out what our very creative TAAFOMFT DT have chosen as their Spring favorites. Whatever yours is... we'd love you to share it with us... on a scrapbook page, a card, a mini book or project. The prize for this challenge is from Gecko Galz will be a $20 gift certificate to use for any products on their website http://www.geckogalz.com/ . Gecko Galz products include ephemera, paper sets, alphabet soup, digital stamps, project kits, cd collections of their papers and ephemera, and fripperies (glitter, ribbons, and antique pearl buttons). You have until 9PM EST May 13th, 2011 to leave us a link with your project showing us your Favorite Spring Thing! We can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love the card. Especially the loops border punch on the side. Great idea! I need to use my punches on cards more often. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the colors and loving those FLOWERS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

I love that card, your flowers are so beautiful!!!

pcrusberg said...

Oh my, this is really gorgeous! Love those bright colors. TFS

Karen said...

This is really really pretty! Love it! :)
Karen