Wednesday, April 14

Wild Animals...

Loved going to the Wild Animal Park last summer... I'd never (yes never) been to a zoo or a wild animal park my whole life... so this was a treat not only for Rainee, but for me as well. We had such fun seeing all the animals... my favorites were the giraffes... Rainee's favorites were the gorillas... Steve's favorite... elephants, which we couldn't get any good pictures of and could barely see because they were so far away... so on this lo, I decided to put in the lazy rhino instead... Anyway.... I did this layout with the sketch from Sketchy Thursday... simple and I think it's perfect for my photos.

4 comments:

Deana said...

This is just adorable... especially that photo of Rainee on there! And you know I ♥ the Wild Animal Park, too!


Sending you lots of big hugs, my friend...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooooooooo love this Michelle!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the giraffe paper ROCKS!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with ST!!!!! And {{{hugs}}} to U my dearest!! Thinking about U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laura said...

Great giraffe paper!

Jen said...

I love zoo layouts...this one is great! ;D