Friday, April 9

Grandpas Hugs & Kisses....

While reorganizing the studio again for the hundredth time... I stumbled upon a photo of me with my grandpa Grajczyk. When I saw it, it reminded me of other photo I'd taken of Rainee with her papa.

I have lots of photos with the two of them together, and I could have used anyone on them... but what I love most about these are... we are both visiting our grandpa... both giving them a kiss... plus, both photos were taken only a few miles away from each other in South Dakota.... AND... both Rainee and I were 4 years old...

I loved that...

How often does that happen??? So of course I had to do something with these 2 photos together... a lovely full circle moment. Has this ever happened to you?? Doesn't it make the memory even more special??? I just love this...

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How AMAZINGLY special is this???!!!????!!!! Wowwwwwwwww!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and the twine!!! I have one of me and Brookie like that....she is holding her rag doll and I am holding my Raggedy Ann doll!!!! We look sooooooooo much alike too (poor girl! lol!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

pcrusberg said...

What a special pair of photos and you highlighted them perfectly! Just beautiful. Thanks, Pam

sarah said...

what a beautiful relationship! :) i love that you decided to document it!

wishing you and your fam a wonderful weekend.

i'm thinking about heading down south to socal to go to legoland! ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Moira said...

Love It!!!

Karen said...

Wow...what a wonderful couple of pictures! So sweet! Love the layout!! :))
{{big hugs}}
Karen

Anonymous said...

What an awesome layout. Great job realizing that you had such similar photos. What a great idea for a layout.

Georgia Visacri said...

this page is so beautiful Michelle, very cute photos of your dd & grampa and great design too!
I forgot to mention that I was looking for something on YouTube one of these days and I found some scrapbook videos from you, I just loved them!!
have a great week!!