Friday, April 30

What's Your Favorite...

Music. I have always loved anything Rock & Roll... from the Beatles to Led Zeplin... I know old stuff... but can't think of anything new right now. Anyway... about 17 years ago I worked on a graveyard shift and all they played was country music. The reason... the building was built during WWII & the only reception it got was this one country channel. I know what you're thinking... we could have wore headphones... but for safety reasons they weren't allowed. So we didn't have much choice... it was either the quiet and possibly fall asleep (which of course you can't do while you're working) OR the country music channel... and we all chose country music. At first I couldn't stand it... but somewhere along the way it got into my heart and I fell in love with it.

When I go married, Steve introduced me to Jazz and Blues... and I do like them... but what makes my heart happy is... Country or Rock & Roll. So if I'm driving in my car you'll find a variety with the different buttons to push or at home it's iTunes with bunches of my favorites going on there... but no matter where I am... I love the variety... and yes on occasion even Steve's jazz and blues.

What is your favorite??? What do you like listening to most? Share it with our These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things challenge either in a card, scrapbook layout or a project to express what makes your heart sing!!!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooooooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE this Michelle!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that guitar and the RECORD as the background!!! JUST WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jana said...

WOW!!!!! What a great idea to make thet guitar!!! LOve it and i love the two different backgrounds. It's an amazing piece of art!

EileenMV said...

this layout is outrageous! love it!!! the guitar is so cool! it's strange but I can listen to Led Zep, the Rolling Stones, the Beatles, Rascal Flatts and George Jones all in one car ride!!! I love rock and roll but when I was growing up my mom always listened to country music in the house & in her old chevy - so I learned to love that too!!!

Pat V. said...

Fantastic lay out,it shows two sides of music.

Jessica Wilson said...

I love this layout so much! Just wonderful. Love, Jess

Deana said...

What a funny story. I think I would've voted for headphones. LOL. But to be perfectly honest, Bob loved Country when we met. For a short time I tolerated it & even started to like SOME of it. But slowly I've brought him around. It is a very rare occasion that he listens to Country. Oh what we all do for love... LOL!

Deana said...

LOVE the LO, too, btw! :-)

sarah said...

i love the design to this one! half country half rock and roll!!!! it's just one cool layout! :)

tfs!

hugs,
sarah.