Tuesday, April 13

5 Minutes for Mom's... Blog Party...

I am so thrilled that you could stop by! My name is Michelle and I’m a busy mom to a wonderful little girl, Rainee, and a wife to my husband, Steve, for 7 years!! I have been a graphic designer for over 30 years, but I am currently a stay at home mom, working on getting my own business up and running...which will be happening soon. Yeah! Finally!! I love spending time with my family... Photography has become something I am still learning, but I love love love taking pictures of my family, especially the everyday moments. I scrapbooked when I was in grade school and off and on since then... but really got the bug when my daughter was born. I enjoy sharing my work with other and making scrapbook/technique videos, when I get the chance, with Rainee. I am currently design team member for 'These are a few of my favorite things' and Creative Imaginations.

Here I share my love for my family in scrapbooking which is sprinkles throughout with photographs... challenges... videos... techniques, sketches... everyday moments of our life... favorite recipes on 'What's Cooking Sunday' and something I'm grateful for each week with 'Weekly Gratitude' .This is my place to share what I love.

This is my first Ultimate Blog Party and I’m so excited to be a part of this and get to visit your blog!! As for my top prizes I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win…I’d have to say:

There are so many cool prizes to be won at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, but my top three picks would be:

US5 – Baking Magic for Kids mini-cupcake kit for two winners. This kit contains 12 gourmet mini-cupcakes, unfrosted, with an assortment of frostings and decorations.
Provided by: Baking Magic for Kids
Follow here: Baking Magic Kids or Visit Our Fan Page: Baking Magic for Kids

US102 -$20 gift certificate for The Stamping Lady. Can be used for any scrapbooking or stamping classes/kits or for Stampin’ Up! supplies purchased through The Stamping Lady.
Provided by: The Stamping Lady, Tasha Hickert
Follow here: Stamping_Lady or Visit Our Fan Page: The Stamping Lady

US84 – One $25 Gift Certificate to Shutterfly.com.
Provided by: Scraps of My Geek Life
Follow here: scrappinmichele or Visit Our Fan Page: Scraps of My Geek Life

7 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Welcome to the party!! STopped by to mingle.

TiaKeas said...

Thank you for all the interesting ideas that you put on your blog and I enjoy your videos so very much!!

Moira said...

Hey there Michelle,
I love the look of your blog~ it's so fun and energetic! Everytime I stop by , I know I will be seeing all your new creative ideas! Thanks!
M~

Kendra said...

Just swinging through with the party. Like the lil' bit of scrapbooking you've got posted,its nice to get new ideas. I'm your newest follower. :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this and U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wani said...

Hope you're enjoying the blog party! I'm having a couple of giveaways on my party post. C'mon over and check it out!

Irene said...

Hello, Here from the Blog Party. Beautiful post. All the best.