Saturday, April 17

Just A Little Toot...

Had to share the card I made with the Creative Imaginations April Sketch...
"You're So Tweet"... made it on the Catwalk. Very Excited!!! I didn't know until today... it's the first chance I've had to look since I've been dealing with my dad being in the hospital all week. Anyway... it made my day and just had to share my little toot!!

Also don't forget to enter the Creative Imaginations Card Sketch to win some awesome CI products... can't wait to see what you come up with.... Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! CONGRATS!! Soooooooo deserving! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Congrats again, Michelle! Have a GREAT week! :-)

Jen said...

Congratulations! You so deserve it!