Friday, November 19

You Look.... Fabulous!!!

I told you a couple of weeks ago I pulled out some old photos of Rainee... that I've still to scrap. Well, here's another one!

When worked full time, there was one thing I was really good at... and that was keeping notes about places we've been, things we've done, memories we shared.... as well as some of Rainee's first's... like this photo... these are her first pair of sunglasses. When I stopped working... I stopped taking as many notes... don't know why... guess I figured I'm home... I'll remember... right! So now, looking back at all those notes... I realized I need start that old habit again... Because there are so many things happening every day.... I can't remember them all and I don't want to look back and say... What was this??? What were we doing??? I'm getting out my note pad... I don't know if I'll catch up but I can start fresh... it's a good habit to keep... anywayyyyyyy here's the latest baby-Rainee photo... scrapped!!! Yeah!

The hat she's wearing was a baby gift... and she wore it everywhere... we loved it... she loved it!!! We use to say... "You look fabulous!"... whenever she wore it... and Rainee would start giggling... it was the cutest thing!! In this photo not only is she's wearing her fabulous hat... but she's also wearing her first pair of sunglasses.... and well... she really does look fabulous giggling away... love this photo!!!

Thanks so sharing going down memory lane with me... I hope you have a happy Friday... and a very wonderful weekend!!! Enjoy!! 


signatureFALL

8 comments:

tamkaleta said...

So cute! I love your work :)

Moira said...

ADORABLE!!and FABULOUS!!! I remember her looking just like that, as sweet as a button!! I remember her being sooooooo small and delicate! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!!!
Love you sis!
Moira

pcrusberg said...

That photo is so gorgeous! Great layout to remember it too. I'm with ya on taking notes. I can't even remember what happened yesterday, let alone 3 years ago!

Georgia Visacri said...

awww, how adorable Rainee is! she's always had the lovely smile that brightens our day!! Very cute page too and her sunglasses were cool!!
have a great week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I loveeeeeeee that photo of Rainee...and girllllllllll you come up with the MOST amazing and inspiring designs!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Adorable photo! That's exactly why I try to stay current on my scrapping. I just can't remember all the details if too much time passes. Maybe we should just walk around with a tape recorder so we can record our thoughts when we have them? LOL

Bekka said...

This is so cute!!!

Hanneke said...

That is so cute!! Love it!!!! and it's a good idea to keep notes, I shoiuld try that as well!!!