Wednesday, November 17

Sweet Blessings...

Well I had a great day!!! I put our Little Tikes Bouncer on Craig's List and sold it 2 hours later!!! Yeah! More money for Christmas!!! I was also able to get caught up on my laundry... go to Walmart get what I needed without a ton of people... went grocery shopping for dinner... plus I had a chance to work on my SketchyThursdays layout... yeah... at least I'm not late... I might still have a chance at those Copic Pens! And now... it's time for homework to get done... then I'll start dinner... I love it when a day goes smoothly... don't you??? It makes me a very happy girl!!! Until tomorrow... have a nice evening!!!
 

















signatureFALL

7 comments:

TiaKeas said...

It is great when things go smoothly and you have a chance to have your play time(Crafting). Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Bekka said...

Yay! I'm glad you're having such a lovely day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeee Craig's List!! And I love love love love your lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the colors Michelle!!! Just BEAUTIFUL! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

That's a great picture of you two!! And I love the page you made! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Michelle! Love that photo and al the embellies!
Thanks for joining us! Sounds like a beautiful day!

Moira said...

Love this picture! The layout and colors...... Soooooo Sweeeeet!!!!!
Love YOU,
Moira

Deana said...

Soooo CUTE!