Tuesday, November 30

What's Your Favorite...

Celebrity??? What a fun challenge!!! All of us over at TAAFOMFT had such fun with it! I had a great time with this one. I was going to do just mine... but before I stared I thought it would be interesting to find out who my family favs were... I hadn't planned on scrapping all of them... but when I asked each one... they both said the same thing... "I have two... I have a favorite male and a favorite female... and I can't choose between them"... and when I thought about it... I did too! I couldn't decide which of ours I liked more... I loved all our choices... so decided it would be something different to do a layout with all of our favs on it! It will be amusing to look back on and see if our favorites have changed. Mine... probably not... Steve's either... but Rainee... I'm sure hers WILL change... and someday, when she looks back at her choices at 6 years old... she may be shocked!! So... as of today... 2010... my families favorite celebrities are....
Rainee: Joe Jonas & Demi Lavato
Steve: Diane Lane & Clint Eastwood
Mine: Sean Connery & Sandra Bullock

This was a delightful challenge!!! Now it's your turn??? Who is your favorite? Or do you too have more than one? And a must must must is seeing what our design team did with their favorites!!! They are wonderful... as usual!!! Some chose one... others couldn't decide on one... and others... well I think you need to check them out!!!! Go check them out and join us for this fav challenge... we'd love to see what your favorites are... over at TAAFOMFT!!!!

signatureFALL

4 comments:

Georgia Visacri said...

this is soooooo cool, Michelle! what a creative idea and I love your choices too!
hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee how you did this Michelle!! How fun this will be for Rainee when she gets older!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Love your angle to this challenge! It's perfect!!

Bekka said...

I love how you took this challenge and made it very personal! Great job!