Monday, November 29

Monday List...

I love a good list... and I do them here every once in a while... and today... is one of those days. With the Holidays quickly approaching... I have a few thing I need to get done before Wednesday... the first of December....
  • Get the dates on my December Daily
  • Make sure my extra camera batteries are charged and ready when I need them
  • Go over my list of daily December things to do with Rainee & our family
  • Make and print my advent calendar cards for my calendar
  • Get the Christmas decorations out
  • Grab a holiday coffee at Starbucks
  • Make Rainee's naughty or nice chart
  • Make Rainee's Christmas list page - for family and of course Santa
  • Slow down and enjoy each day

For each day in December, in my new advent calendar (which I'll show you on Wednesday).... I decided to put something to do each day in them, instead of trying to find little tiny things to put in the other advent calendar I have.

I have to give credit where credit is due... and this wonderful idea came from my wonderfully creative friend, Deana. I remembered it from last year and thought it was such a great idea... I wanted to adopt it for our family this year! .... But... But... But... although I have nearly something for every day.... I'm still lacking a few... so I'm putting it out there... if you and your family do something... anything fun... during the holiday season... I'd love to know about it... so maybe I can use it for one of my days.... Can't wait to hear what you come up with.... and have a happy Monday!!!

signatureFALL

5 comments:

TiaKeas said...

I need a list to keep me in line. If I don't have a list I forget things. Christmas time is a very busy time and a list is a great assistant. Thank-you

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I can not wait to see you advent!!! You and Deana are both amazing!! I hope today's meeting went well! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

edythe said...

Hello, I just followed your blog. I think it's very interesting, inspiring and beautiful too. I love all your scrapbooks. They are very very beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet web site, I hadn’t come across blog.angelsfromabroad.com before in my searches!Carry on the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.