- Get the dates on my December Daily
- Make sure my extra camera batteries are charged and ready when I need them
- Go over my list of daily December things to do with Rainee & our family
- Make and print my advent calendar cards for my calendar
- Get the Christmas decorations out
- Grab a holiday coffee at Starbucks
- Make Rainee's naughty or nice chart
- Make Rainee's Christmas list page - for family and of course Santa
- Slow down and enjoy each day
For each day in December, in my new advent calendar (which I'll show you on Wednesday).... I decided to put something to do each day in them, instead of trying to find little tiny things to put in the other advent calendar I have.
I have to give credit where credit is due... and this wonderful idea came from my wonderfully creative friend, Deana. I remembered it from last year and thought it was such a great idea... I wanted to adopt it for our family this year! .... But... But... But... although I have nearly something for every day.... I'm still lacking a few... so I'm putting it out there... if you and your family do something... anything fun... during the holiday season... I'd love to know about it... so maybe I can use it for one of my days.... Can't wait to hear what you come up with.... and have a happy Monday!!!