Monday, November 1

Autumn...

I thought before I posted my pumpkin patch photos I'd show you a layout I did with a couple of the photos. I can't begin to tell you how happy I was that Steve took a decent photo of Rainee and I together. This doesn't happen very often.... the good photo... or one together... So you can imagine how happy I was there this time I have a several. Steve did a great job. Yeah!!!

This layout is done with the sketch from SketchyThursdays. I made the pumpkin from the video I did a while back.... but this time I made it with striped pattern paper... kinda fun!!! I also stamped my maple leaf on pattern paper, that had splatters... so I didn't have to splatter anything... and I used my Martha Stewart punches on the corrugated paper from Creative Imaginations... I was so happy I tried it... this stuff is soooo great... I also tried in on my Cricut... with some other punches... plus it's easy to cut... I love the corrugated effect... I think I found my new favorite paper for accents.
That's it for today... have a happy Monday... and enjoy every day of your week!

signatureFALL

11 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love this page! Like how you flipped the sketch and super cute pumpkin! :)

Kelly Massman said...

LOVE it! That pumpkin/leaf embellie is FANTASTIC!

Jenneke said...

Love your layout, Michelle!!! The pictures are sooo sweet (and good! Hurray for Steve, lol) and I adore that pumpkin you made!

Have a GREAT week!

XXXJenneke

Bekka said...

That pumpkin is so cool! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just ADORE this Michelle! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos of you and Rainee and love love love love love that pumpkin!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

lisa said...

Great LO. I love your embeliishment.

Deana said...

Love those fall embellies! So pretty! :-)

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin is so cool! Love your clustering on the border! Beautiful photo's Michelle!Great photographer ;)
Thanks for playing along!
I have to catch up a lot of blogs, will definitely come back to read your posts!

Keshet said...

Love your take on the sketch with the little photos! Wonderful design! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

Nathalie said...

Oh, I love Sketchy Thursday sketches but I forget about them.. thanks for reminding me about how awesome they are! I love your page and that pumpkin is stunning! I must look at that video to know how to make them for next year!!!