Wednesday, November 3

A Very Lovely Birthday...

Yesterday was my Birthday.... and I had a lovely day!

After school, Rainee & Steve gave me a very quick little birthday celebration before Steve had to go to work. They brought out the cards, presents and Cold Stone Cupcakes... so I could make my birthday wishes. Steve has it planned that we'll go to dinner when he's not working.

If you've followed me for any time at all you know Rainee always gets a present when it has to do with my birthday or mother's day.... it's just something we've kept going since she was a baby and didn't understand why she wasn't getting a present too... so now that she understands... the tradition lives on.... her little birthday present was a doggie doctor set.... something she's been wanting since the last one needed to be replaced.

So, once Steve left for work... Rainee and I spent the evening doing homework, watching a movie... enjoying each others company and playing doggie doctor until it was time to go to bed. It was a quite birthday but I know more is coming because a little mouse told me... lol!!!

Anyway... I know this next year will be one full of blessings.... because I am so blessed by the life I've been given.

signatureFALL

8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Those cupcakes look heavenly!

Diana Fisher said...

So glad it was a nice birthday!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cold Stone cupcakes... that would BE PURE HEAVEN!! Glad you had an AWESOME birthday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

The cupcakes look amazing!!! I'm happy you had a fantastic birthday!

Moira said...

What a great post! Sorry I didn't see it yesterday, I wasn't online at all. It was so nice talking with you SIS, call me soon!!
Happy B-DAY!!
LOVE,
Moira

Nathalie said...

Happy Belated birthday Michelle!!!! Hope you had a nice day :D

Hanneke said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!! Love that tradition!!

Deana said...

Sometimes quiet evenings are the best... especially when spent with someone you LOVE! Hope it's a fabulous year & can't wait to hear about the rest of your birthday celebration! :-)