Thursday, November 11

Weekly Gratitude...

As this day begins I want to thank and honor our Veterans who served our country when we have been at war and when we were at peace... it is because of you we continue to be free. Because of your service I am able to live this life of freedom. Without your service, I know my life and the life of my family would be so different. I am grateful for all you have done in making my freedom possible. I am grateful for your heart to serve our country. So for those who have served and those who are serving now... I Thank YOU for watching over us... We are a great country because of you... and we are truly blessed by your service to our country and our freedom. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you dad for serving our country... I miss you!

signatureFALL

1 comment:

Deana said...

Great photo, Michelle!