Monday, November 22

Happy Monday...

Good Morning & Happy Monday! Although it was a cold rainy weekend, it was wonderful to warmed ourselves by the fire to get the chill out.... Rainee is so excited for the colder weather so we can have a fire... she's have one every night all year if she could. So, even though is was raining we did have a fun weekend and I'm really looking forward our time together during her Thanksgiving week vacation.

To start her vacation off we did a little crafting at Michael's, on Saturday. They have a fun new craft every weekend now until Christmas... which is going to be so much fun for Rainee. She did a Christmas stocking... and although we don't need another.... it was so great getting out of the house to do something together. I think it's perfect... but once we were home, Rainee's decided it needs some snowflakes plus Mr. Snowman needs a hat... so we'll be finishing it this week.
 

Today, we're off to do our Thanksgiving shopping. I wanted to do it this weekend, but there was a scheduled outage in our area for upgrades... so I didn't want anything to go bad... so today... we are shopping. Plus I think we're going to try to fit some scrapping projects in. I love doing something fun with Rainee for our Thanksgiving table... so we'll have to see what we come up with...

I also wanted to thanks... Kim (kimwhitten.blogspot.com) and Mandie (mandiesmumblings.blogspot.com)... they did a blog-candy blog swap and I was one of the winners!!!! I don't usually win anything... so, I'm very excited... and wanted to make sure to say thank you! thank you! thank you! What a wonderful surprise... yeah me!!!

Until tomorrow... I hope you have a happy day...




signatureFALL

4 comments:

Bekka said...

Her stocking is just so cute! And congrats on your win! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for winning...and love love love love her stocking!! She DID AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

How adorable is that?! Congrats on your prize, too!

Hanneke said...

Love those pics,she did a great job!!! It's cold here as well, they even think we are going to get some snow this weekend, I am not shure if I like that but it would be great for the kids!!
Congrats on winning!!