Thursday, November 25

Weekly Gratitude...

Thanksgivings. I am grateful for those who came before me to set out for a new land... for freedom. For those who forged ahead in all degrees... from despair to hope... for what seemed a dream to them... freedom. I am thankful for for this day. Grateful, I am able to spend it with my family... Grateful for the hope this day represents and what it brought to our country. I am grateful for their dream fulfilled... which helps me to forge forward to make my dreams... my hopes... a reality.  I have been blessed by those who came before me and I am blessed to live in this country... and blessed by the freedoms it brings. Thank you for the courage to follow your dream... so that I may have this day... for my freedom... and for my dreams. I am grateful. I am blessed.

2 comments:

Bekka said...

Well said! I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)