Monday, November 8

Pick Of The Patch...

I have so many photos from our time at the pumpkin patch... I know I'll have layouts to do with them for a while. Here is another one for the scrapbook... One of Rainee's favorite things to do when we get to the patch is to ride around in the wagons. She gets in and we take her around the whole pumpkin patch as she looks for the perfect pumpkin. We make several stops during the ride.... each time she sees one that could be 'her pumpkin'  - - she gets out and tries to pick it up... if she can pick it up... it's a possibility... once she done that she checks to make sure it doesn't have anything wrong with it... if it does... she gets back in the wagon and it starts all over....it really is the cutest thing watching her meticulously look over each one of them for the one pumpkin, that will be... her pick of the patch...

I flipped the SketchyThursday sketch for this layout. And may I say... those Copic Pens are fun fun fun.... it was such fun coloring in the maple leaf stamp from Hero Arts... I'm seriously loving those pens I love seeing what they can do!!! 

I hope you have a wonderful week...


signatureFALL

15 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Loving this page, and so glad you are playing along with us!!! And yes, the Copics are sooooo fun! :)

Moira said...

Really cute layout!!! That picture is adorable! Looks like you guys had a great day!
Love,
Moira

~amy~ said...

a-dorable! Great layout!

Unknown said...

Super cute!!

vickisscraproom said...

I LOVED this Michelle!!!! I love your scrapping style and you're making me wish so bad my scrap stuff was unpacked, after the crazy move so I could scrap again!

Thank you SO MUCH for the Halloween goodies you sent me! Pretty sure that's the first time I've won anything!!!

God bless you and your family!
Love,

Vicki Hunter

pcrusberg said...

This is such a fun layout! I love all those circles and the leaf! Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great layout Michelle. Love how you didn't use traditional Halloween items for the layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this Michelle!! ADORABLE photo and loveeeeeeeeeee that story!!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jana said...

Ti si so cute and Rainee is so beatiful in the pic!I love the colors and the layering - you are alweays PERFECT in this!!!

Hanneke said...

Love this, such a cute photo and sweet story!!!

lisa said...

This to me is the perfect Fall page. I love everything : )

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Michelle! Love that photo and I love how you made the background! Sounds like a wonderful time at the pumkin patch!
Thanks for playing along with us!

Keshet said...

Oh, this is really cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

kim c said...

Love, love, love what you did with the Sketchy Thursdays map.

Bekka said...

This is such a great page! Love the way all these products look together!