Monday, September 20

What's Your Favorite...

Poem??? This is our new challenge over at TAAFOMFT (These are a few of my favorite things)... I don't really have a favorite poem, but I do think the lyrics to songs are poetry... So instead of your traditional poem, I chose a the lyrics to this song ('In My Daughter's Eyes', by Martina McBride). From the moment I heard it, it has touched my heart for so many reason, but mostly because when I look at Rainee... I see the miracle God gave me.... and I'm blessed!

Now it's your turn to tell us... what your favorite poem is? Our TAAFOMFT DT has done some absolutely beautiful layout with favorite poems... they really are a must see!!! The prize for this challenge... has generously been given by out lovely Julie for a Gift Certificate. So come on over and show us your favorite poem... you can do... a card, a project or a scrapbook layout we'd love you to share it with us!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooo love love love this Michelle!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of you and Rainee! Her cute little BABY FACE is soooooooooooooooooo sweet!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Such a beautiful song & a beautiful page! Loving the sheet music background! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love this!That poem is beautiful and I love that photo of you and Rainee!

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous...wow!

Moira said...

This is soooooo beutiful! I love the picture, the paper, the layout, the colors!
Love you,
Moira

Bekka said...

Love it! That photo is just too sweet! What an adorable little face!