Wednesday, September 15

Super Strechy Pants...

As I was going through some photos... I found these... and they are just crazy-funny!!! Raine likes to make us laugh... and one night while doing several renditions of her silly antics... she walked out with her pants pulled high... Steve and I couldn't stop laughing!!! And all the while, dancing around saying... "I know these pants are stretchy... but this is ridiculous!! And I of course had to get a photo of it... to remember all the silly ways she likes to make us laugh... I love it!!!

I couldn't stop smiling as I did this layout with the sketch from SketchyThursdays.... love love love this sketch... Thanks ST... I had so much fun!!!

9 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

So glad you used a ST sketch to make such a precious page! Love the story!!!

Moira said...

WOW! Where can I get me some of those pants??? They would be great for Thanksgiving~LOL!!!
LOVE,
Moira

pcrusberg said...

Oh my gosh, that's too funny! Love the colors and the photos. Thanks.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh how FUN Michelle!! I love love love those photos, the story and LOVING all the purple!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

Love this, such a funny story, she is a sweetie!! Love the colors you used!!

Deana said...

Darling page, darling photos & such sweet memories! :-)

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout! Love that purple!

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun! Loving those photo's! And I love the colors you used!Funny girl!

Bekka said...

Too funny! This page is great!