Wednesday, September 8

My Sunflower...

Besides Rainee being sick this weekend... I got really involved in a couple of other projects I needed to get done... which made me nearly forget to about my layout for SketchyThursdays... I loved the half circle on the sketch... but just couldn't come up with anything... so I put it aside to work on my other things... then while doing one of my Creative Imaginations projects it came to me... and what I'd like to do the sketch.

I decided to make a sunflower instead with picture of Rainee as the flower center. I think it still has the sketch influence... but with a twist. The photo is from our trip to the pumpkin patch last year... I love her cute little smile... she really is my sunshine... my sunflower.

(Materials: Paper: Creative Imaginations, DCWV, Corrugated Paper: Creative Imaginations, Buttons: Creative Café, Letter: Jillibean Soup, BoBunny, Making Memories, Stickers: BoBunny, Splatter: Luminarte and H2o's, Journaling Tags: Jillibean Soup, Ribbon: Joann's Craft, Sunflower Ovals: Cricut)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

This is adorable! Such a great idea. TFS! Jessica

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Could this be anymore amazing!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!! WOW WOW WOW Michelle!!!! AMAZING!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

A-MAZ-ING! Love those petals!!

pcrusberg said...

Oh, that's just so super sweet. I love it.

Hanneke said...

LOVE it Michelle!!! No wonder you are a ST fave!!! Love the petals the misting and that adorable photo!!!

Deana said...

Well, that is just WAY too cute & creative! Love it! :-)

Bekka said...

Genius! I love the misting!

Jana said...

Absolutley stunning!!!!! I love also the misting at the back - it makes this page so delicate! I loooove it!

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing! Ove it! And congrtas on being a favie, so deserved Michelle!

Anonymous said...

love this layout. such a great job.