Tuesday, September 7

Cherish You...

I have been wanting to scrap this photo of Rainee with her Kindergarten teacher... Mrs. Baguyo... I love the special relationship they share and the love of learning she brought into Rainee's life. So as a tribute to a wonderful teacher and wonderful year... I did a special page with Rainee & Mrs. Baguyo. Having such a special teach makes such a difference in a child's life... and she is the most wonderful teach... we were blessed to have her!!! Even now as soon as school lets out, she quickly gives me a "hi-mommy-i-missed-you-hug" then RUNS RUNS RUNS to go see Mrs. Baguyo so she can... tell her about her day... show her what she's learning... and of course you can't forget to get one of those special "Mrs. Baguyo Hug"!!!!

Mrs. Baguyo is such a special person, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect teacher for Rainee's Kindergarten year. I know she will be a part of our lives always... not only as the friend she has become, but also as the wonderful teacher who touched my daughter's life. Thank you for everything Mrs. Baguyo... we love you!!!

(Materials Used: Barb Tourtillotte - It's Elementary Collection, Studio Basics - Growing Up Collection, Helen Dardik - Smarty Collection and Creative Café - Felt Flowers, Buttons & Words.)


6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Lovely page! When she is older she'll be so happy to have this to look back on. I loved my K. teacher and wish I had a picture of her to look back.

pcrusberg said...

What a sweet layout! Really love it.

Martha said...

I like you're Lo verry. And it's true, A perfect teacher is the best gift to a child.
With Love,
Martha

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love love love this Michelle!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! And how wonderful that you are staying close to her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

So sweet, Michelle! That LO is just ADORABLE! Such special school memories! :-)

Anonymous said...

That teachers are so important!I remember levi's first teacher and she was the best!So thankful for her!Love your layout!