Friday, September 10

September CI Sketches...

It's that time again for another sketch reveal over at Creative Imaginations blog... the September Sketch Challenges.... It's my month to do the layout sketch plus here's my inspirational layout... for it I chose some photos from Mother's day I still had yet to scrap...

I'm also happy to present the Card Sketch created by DT member, Lori Gentile... I think I'll be doing this one sometime this weekend... and don't forget to upload your layout or card to the CI gallery under September Sketch and use 80% CI products... and one lucky person will receive a generous prize package!!!

p.s. something fun is in the works... watch for it!!!










7 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Great page and sketches!!! I may have a chance to try them out this weekend. Hoping for some creating time!

Moira said...

This looks great!!! I'll have to give it a whirl!!!

Deana said...

What a great sketch, Michelle, & I love the lace cardstock you used for your background!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love that sketch Michelle and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO you made!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

This is such a great sketch! I don't have a lot of CI product on hand at the moment, but I'll have to see what I can come up with! :)

Ebru Vatansever said...

What a lovely layout and I love what you done with it.
Thanks for sharing !!!

Hugs,
April

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sketches, love them!
Love your page, beautiful photo's and design!