Wednesday, September 1

First 2 Last....

I just love the sketch from SketchyThrusdays this last week... and although I did try to do circles... I couldn't make it work with what I wanted to do... so I did squares instead. I have wanted to do a layout with some of the precious Kindergarten moments Rainee had this last year... and this sketch worked perfectly. From the Kindergarten tea to one of the last days she shared with her class.

I love her cute little face showing off her blue hands... and that sweet Eskimo paper bag hat... smiling proudly at her Christmas program... taste testing food, field trips, Valentine day love-bug cupcakes, hunting for a leprechaun, making hats, excitement for the 100th day of school, Cinco de Mayo, Easter Bonnet Parade, painting, doing crafts, picnics, butterflies, sharing Curious George, being a Super Star... and your teddy-bear parade with Maxi-puppy. It's incredible what happens in a year. It's amazing the memories it can hold. I love having these photos all together... I love seeing the changes in Rainee... not only in her height, but I love looking at the sweet face and the changes a year can make... by the end of the year she looks so much more mature.... not really a Kindergartner any more...I know I've said it before... but I feel so fortunate to have this time with her. There are still times when I can't believe I'm home with her... I love being able to share in these beginnings of her life... I don't want to miss out on one single thing. I am blessed!

10 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

The camera just loves your lil one!! Great page, like the squares!!!

Moira said...

Really Love this lay out and the pictures are just GREAT!!!!
Love Ya Sis,
Moira

Kristina said...

Great LO, love that it's packed full of photos.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that you used photos of Rainee in place of the circles!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

So fun that you used photos instead of circles--don't know why I didn't think of that!!! Cute!

Scrap-crafts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrap-crafts said...

Sorry about the previous delete... I only wanted to edit my message... Anyway... This LO it's really gorgeous... I love all the colours in it and your little one is a natural talent! Have fun!

Deana said...

Love how you used the sketch... darling page! Love all the sweet photos & the cute little school embellies! :-)

ellen s. said...

this is so cool! love that sketch and what you did with it

thanks for offering to send me something but that's not necessary :) i appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Love that you used so many photo's!They are beautiful!Such a precious memory!And I loved that sketch too, so cool you used squares for this one!!