Wednesday, September 29

US... having a wonderful time.

Back in March in a Weekly Gratitude post I talked about my High School friends and our lovely afternoon lunch together. It was a filled with lots of talking, laughter, remembering and catching up... but one I hadn't scrapped it yet! When I launched EverydayFrames, Joan bought one... and well, me being me... I couldn't just send her a frame... I had to put something in it... so I made her a page of our lunch together.... then I realized after talking to Joan the other day, I still hadn't posted the layout... so here it is...

US... having a wonderful time.

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love this layout!! Great way to use so many pictures! I need to lift this some day! :)

Jana said...

I love the pics and you went straight to the point with arraging them!!!! You look so happy!

Deana said...

It's always fun to hang out with girlfriends & it makes us better moms when we have some "me" time! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love all the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Moira said...

It is so fun to see all of you together!!!
Love you!
Moira

Bekka said...

This is such a beautiful page!