Tuesday, August 17

What's Your Favorite...

Day of the week??? This is our new challenge over at TAAFOMFT (These are a few of my favorite things)...For me, when I was working full-time I would have to say Saturday & Sunday... I lived for my weekends... it was my time with my husband and my daughter. Every morning I would see her for a few minutes before I left for work... then when I got home... because she'd had such a full day, she was so tired all we pretty much had time for was bath, book and putting her to bed. I use to cry on my way to work... every day... because I knew I was missing so much what she was learning and doing... so when I was home... that time was ours... and every moment was special.

But now that I'm a working/stay-at-home-mom... I can't choose which day is more special... because every day is different!! Every day, I have the privilege to share in my daughter's life! It doesn't matter what day it is or what we're doing... whether we're going to the dentist or... having a picnic... every day is new... every day is one more that I'm able to share in her life... not just scattered moments... but EVERY moment. And for me, it makes every day of the week something extraordinary... something I look forward to when the sun comes up... and thankful for when it goes down. I know I am blessed to have this time... with her. It's a joy to share in her everyday life!!

So what is your favorite day of the week??? Our DT layouts are so fab, they really out did themselves this time... I love them all!!! You need to go see what makes each day of the week special for them. As for the prize for this challenge... it's from My Paper Tree House she has generously offered the August kit worth $45.00!! And our very own Amy has offered some lovely homemade embellies for this kit.... love love love these!!! And remember you can make a card, a project or a scrapbook layout with your favorite day of the week.... I can't wait to see!!!! Have a lovely day... whatever you do...

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I love love love love love love this sooooooooooooooo much Michelle!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that everyday is special for you and Rainee!!!! Melts my heart! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

I love this, great photo and I love all the journal stickers!!! Such a great page!!!

ellen s. said...

oh this is so great! i love this challenge for sure...

Anonymous said...

oooo...let me think...friday would be my favoriate, because that's the start of my weekend after 4 boring days of school...J/K... I would have to say friday is my day!!!

Thanks for asking
Hugs,
- Sherrell

Bekka said...

This is such a beautiful layout! Great take on this challenge!