Wednesday, August 25

Q&A...

While catching up on some of my blog reading I found that my niece, Autumn, did a sweet post and then saw that Sarah had a similar post... so thought I would do a few questions myself from each of their lists... Here goes...

Outside my window… It's quiet with the cool sweet morning air.
What I am thinking… About today 'to do' list.
What I am thankful for… Being able to work from home so I can be here for Rainee.
What I am wearing… My pajama's, it's still quite early.
What I am reading… Lots & lots & lots of blog posts, trying to catch up on google reader.
What I am creating… Cards lately.
One of my favorite things… Air Conditioning & cold water... with 107º heat.
A home skill I am learning to enjoy… Laundry - A load a day keeps the chaos away.
What I am enjoying… Flylady.com...
What do I need… Steve to stop asking me what I'm doing throughout the day. It's irritating.
What am I feeling… Tired. I have a migraine & I didn't get a lot of sleep because of it. Also refer to above for another feeling... lol.
What am I wondering… If I will EVER get everything done on my 'to do' list.
I am praying for… family & friends.
For the rest of the week… Making/Sending EverydayFrames... Spending time with Rainee & Steve... Cleaning, doing laundry and dishes... Helping Rainee with homework... and scrapping when I get a chance.

So that's what's on my mind today.. right now... what about you????

6 comments:

Jill W. said...

Thanks for the insight!!
Good luck with that todo list, mine seems to continually get longer not shorter!!
Is Rainee loving school?
~Jill

sarah said...

yay!! :) i love lists and getting to know friends bettr! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your answers and hope your headache goes away! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Clearly Steve doesn't realize how much time it takes to keep a household running and how it wouldn't be running nearly as well if you weren't at home doing EVERYTHING. I would say that question would definitely be irritating. Sorry to hear that... :-(

PS... I ♥ my Everyday Frame. :-)

Hanneke said...

Love your list and read a little about you!!! Hope you are feeling well today!!!

Bekka said...

Great list! Mind if I borrow this for my own blog? (I promise to change the answers...lol!)