Tuesday, August 3

My Backseat Buddy...

Ever since Rainee was born I would adjust my rear view mirrors and watch her.... calm her... and talk to her. This last year in Kindergarten I would again I would pull down the mirror on our way to school and see her there...... smiling... happy... excited... and realized these days are passing by way too fast. So on this particular day... I made a point to stop everything for this photo. I wanted to make sure I had this photo to look back on... to remember our time together.... My backseat buddy... I love every minute with her... I love laughing... praying... singing... and watching her sleep from my rear view mirror. These times won't last long.... but I treasure every moment... I love going everywhere and anywhere with my backseat buddy!!! I love you, Rainee!!!

11 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is an adorable layout and I just love how you captured something that is so special between you and your daughter. That to me is what scrapbooking is all about! Fantastic job!

Moira said...

SO SWEET~THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Adorable page and what a great idea! I do that, too, with my son.

Hanneke said...

I love this!! Love that photo and the story!! and that little icecream is so cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you have one BEAUTIFUL back seat buddy!! I love love love love that photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the little ice cream cone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

pcrusberg said...

Such a great layout! So sweet!

sarah said...

this is too cute! :) and yay for your backseat buddy. she's too adorable.

hugs!

Deana said...

Backseat buddies are DEFINITELY the BEST! Love this inspiring page, Michelle! :-)

Bekka said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet!

Georgia Visacri said...

I love stopping by your blog, Michelle, your posts always make me happy and this story is so sweet! I love the page too :) :)
Hope Steve is better by now, have a great week!
hugs

Jessica Wilson said...

Love this page and that you capture all the little moments that we might otherwise forget about!!!