Tuesday, August 24

Sketchy Thursdays Cards...

I enjoyed the Sketchy Thursdays card this week so much... that I did two cards!!













On this first one I decided to do a little daisy bouquet... it's something I've been wanting to do awhile with these cute cute cute daisy's... it was so fun making this card... I'm glad I was finally able to do this cute bouquet!!!





On the second card, I found some leftover scraps of this great Little Yellow Bicycle XO paper... so of course I had to go with it... I know it's not Valentine's Day and it's not my anniversary... but I just loved this paper! On all the chipboard I used the technique from my EverydayScrapbook Adhesive Embossing Video.... I love this technique... it gives the chipboard a great crackled effect. Rainee loved this card so much she's decided I should put it in her lunch box!!








Don't forget there's still time to do a card with the Creative Imaginations August Card Sketch... just post it in the CI Gallery ... you never know you might just win a great prize package!!! Well that's it for today... hope you have a super day!!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! MICHELLE!!! I love love love love both of THESE!!! WOW!! That flower bouquet is HOLY SMOKES WOW!!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TesaB said...

Woooowwwww!!! Awesome cards both of them but the first one is a total stunner!!!! Gorgeous bouquet of flowers!!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Great cards!! I love them both! Especially that XO one!! So cute!

Deana said...

Darling cards, Michelle! I'm especially loving that bouquet of flowers you made... just awesome! :-)

Adora Concepcion said...

pretty!!!

Adora Concepcion said...

pretty!!!

Adora Concepcion said...

pretty!!!

Jenneke said...

Wonderful cards, Michelle!!
The first one is my favorite, LOVE your daisy bouquet!

And I want to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! They mean a lot to me, they really do!

XXXJenneke

Hanneke said...

Gorgeous cards!!! Love the one with the daisy bouquet!!!