Wednesday, August 18

Kindergarten Field Trip




This layout was done with this weeks sketch from SketchyThursdays. I haven't done a double page layouts a long time... I somehow got away from them. I always have enough photos... I just don't do them like I use to.... So this was a real treat! I loved this sketch... it went perfectly with Rainee's Kindergarten Field Trip.

The Firehouse Field Trip was actually on Rainee's 6th Birthday... so how could it not be a great day!!! She was so excited to ride on the school... we sang all those fun school bus songs... tour the firehouse with her school friends... then each kid was able to use the fire hose... what a super fun day!!! But it wasn't over... to add a little special something to her day... her teacher, Mrs. Baguyo asked the firemen to sing Happy Birthday to her just as we were getting ready to leave... they called her up, put her on truckbed... then all the kids and firemen sang to her!!! She was sooooooooo happy!!! It was the best ending to a wonderful field trip and birthday.... EVER!!!

11 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Cute layout!

Diana Fisher said...

Adorable and I am a huge fan of the clouds!!!! So glad you played along with us!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that the firemen did that for her!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Michelle!! I love love love love the photos, the little sun and THOSE CLOUDS!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And PS...how ironic??? LOL!! I posted a CI lo last night with the papers you sent me...and hehehehehehe...it has a fire fighter (sort of! LOL!) featured in my lo too!! LOL!! Great minds they say! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Moira said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!

JanieG said...

Love it...you are always so creative. Rainee always looks so happy in her photos.

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Someday I want to learn how to do more like this.

Looks like a great way to spend a birthday.

Patchi said...

So cute! love the scene paper!

Denise V said...

Amazing layout. You are sooooooo talented. It's just beautiful.

Deana said...

That's SO cute, Michelle! Love that you made a 2-pager! :-)

Anonymous said...

ooooo....I use to love going on field trips as a kid (I miss those days sadly...college is a drag...lol)I bet Rainee had so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing :-D

Take care and God bless
- Sherrell

Bekka said...

Just adorable! :)