Wednesday, March 17

Happy St. Patty's Day...

Every year Steve tells me how wonderful the St. Patty's menu at the Yardhouse... and every year it passes me by. Well, this year I wasn't about to let it go by without getting to try something. So because I'm helping with Rainee's St. Patrick's Day party today, we celebrated with the Shepherds Pie.... and boy was it delicious. It was so large I just had to get a photo of it....lol! It was nice to finally savor what he's been talking about for all these years... yum!

Whatever you do today... be safe, wear your green and watch out for those leprechauns and that pot of gold...
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


P.S. Oh and one more thing I forgot to share... the waitress asked me for my I.D. when I ordered a green beer with my lunch... boy did that make my day...I haven't been carded in years... she got an extra large tip for making my day!!!

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

What a great photo! I can tell was yummy!

sarah said...

yay!!! happy st. patty's day to you!

hope you are wearing your green today... otherwise, rainee might pinch you. hehe. ;)

tell her i say hello!

hugs,
sarah.

pcrusberg said...

Your hubby looks very happy with his dinner! Congrats on getting carded - worth going out just for that! Pam

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that looks yummy!!! and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wanna be carded!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)