Tuesday, May 5

A Couple Of New Layouts...

Well, I have to say... I'm surprised I got any scrapping done while the move was going on... but I did!! I was able to get a few of pages completed... Yeah... and I thought I'd share them with you!

These photos are from when Rainee was just getting better from her ear ache... Steve was so happy she was better, he took her to shopping to get her something to say YEAH... you're better!!! And when she came home... I wasn't surprised at all that it was 'daddy tools'!!! That's my girl... she just loves it when daddy brings out his tools and is fixing something around the house... she wants to be just like him... Now, when Steve brings out his tools, so does Rainee... way too cute... she always seems to be fixing something! My Little Miss-Fix-It!!
Matterials: Paper: Bazzill, JelliBean Soup, Sonborn Designs, Chipboard: Heidi Swapp, Colorbok, Joann's, Stickers: Paper Loft, Buttons: Joann's, American Crafts, Stamps: Technique Tuesday, Brads: Joann's

This layout... I feel privileged to even have photos of... because if I were working I wouldn't have been able to take her to her special day at school. It really is one of the perks of being at home... having the opportunity to go to those special little things... and this is one of them. Rainee's school was doing a TRIKE DAY... and she was soooooo excited about it.!! She loves riding her trike... but being able to do it with her friends at school was extra exciting... they were able to decorate their trikes and have a fun little parade ... I loved seeing her excitement and the fun she had in such a simple thing... TRIKE DAY!!!
Matterials: Paper: Bazzill, JelliBean Soup, Three Bugs In A Rug, Chipboard: Imagination Project, Stickers: Paper Loft, Buttons: American Crafts, Stamps: Technique Tuesday, Rub-ons: Ki, Tag: Making Memories.

I don't know about you, but I love the moments that just happen in a day... and when I look back at them I am soooooo happy I was there... they are the extra-ordinary everyday moments I love. What about you... is there a moment lately that you're so happy you were there for??? Leave me a comment I'd love to hear about them...

I hope you have an extra-ordinary everyday... today!

5 comments:

Cerise Welter said...

Loved the "Just Like Daddy" layout. I know it's wild to see your kids (and grandkids) take up something that is distinctly us! How fun when a little girl takes up after dad. I took autoshop and woodshop in high school. I was the only girl in both classes (in the 70s). Cute to have a "Builder Rainee". Fun and thanks for sharing.

Cerise

Babydoll said...

Great pages!! I love the tool page. Such a sweet story behind it. ;)

Jana said...

You have a great sense for a sort of a harmony in your layouts. It's just like the elements drive your eyes in a circular way...I love this!!! And of course you have always some new ideas reguarding the theme! Bravo Michelle!

Tasha said...

Both excellent as usual!

Anonymous said...

Rainee is such a cutie. I love the trick layout. I volunteered in my sons class all the time when I stayed at home. It was such a great experiance.