Friday, May 8

Challenge Round-up + The Winner!!

Whooo Hoooo. The crazy moving month is over and so {for now} are the challenges... I absolutely loved seeing all the layouts that were entered the the Blog Candy Challenges!!! They were all so different, I loved them all!! I'm soooooo happy I didn't have to choose one and the List Randomizer (@ Random.org) chose the winner for me.

Before you find out the winner, I thought I'd share with you all the entries...so I did a little round up off all the layouts for you to check out... Thanks again to all who entered the challenges... I THINK YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!!!

















































First is the order in which each layout came in... Now... without further ado... here is the List Randomizer's Winner...
JANA
Jana email me your addy for the blog candy! And congrats!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! And thanks Michelle for challenging us in new ways! You rock!

Jana said...

I'm soooooooo happy. Thank you soo much and I can't see the time we'll share scrapin' moments together. I have to say that everyday me is and remains my favorite blog!!!!

Jill W. said...

One of these days I'm going to get my nerve up enough to participate.
Everyone had fantastic layouts. And what an inspiration.
~Jill