Monday, November 24

Holiday Cards & My Full Weekend!

While working on the next video, I took some time to do a couple holiday cards. I think one of my favorite color combinations is pink and green... so I just had to try somthing. I like the pink Christmas tree... something a little different! It's something I've been wanting to do... I also thought I'd try out the snowflakes from our EverydayGive-Away... and boy are they are fun! With all the glitter on them I was able to give a few some dimension with foam tape! Much better than having them all flat.

My weekend? My weekend was full!!! I made chili, started getting ready for Thanksgiving at my house, took Rainee to the park, went the movies to see "Bolt", took Champ for a walk, went grocery shopping, worked on a couple cards and I worked on the next video... I really didn't get a chance to relax!

How about your weekend??? Did you relax? Get some Christmas shopping done? Go to a movie? What did you do? Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Where are you going or are you staying home?


Well, if I want the next video to be out this week...
I'd better get cracking...

Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bee-U-Tiful Cards! I love the pink tree with the twinkles on each ball! Very alternative, but classic at the same time. Keep 'em coming.

Vicki said...

Oh I LOVE the Christmas cards! I'd have a very hard time picking from the 2 if you asked me to. they are GORGEOUS!!!

I love the holidays!!!

Love,
Vicki

Nancy said...

Great cards! I love the pink and green combo. I'm going to try that, thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to your next video, love watching them.. crystal

Gingerbread Girl said...

Pink... lately I have really loved it with any color. Must be a mid-life crisis thing.

Elena said...

Love your Christmas cards Michelle! Your idea with the circles for the tree is brilliant!