Tuesday, November 25

2 Cards & Rainee's Card for Papa!

After I re-organized my scrap room, Rainee and I did a couple of cards... I needed to to a Thanksgiving card for Rainee's teacher, then I made a card just for fun... and Rainee wanted to do one also... just like mommy's! So, this time I thought I'd show you my version and Rainee's... it's too darn cute. She made her card for her papa for Christmas.... She had way too much fun with the brads... and if there was one more space on the gingerbread man... she would have put more on... I couldn't tell her less is more... she wanted them all!!!





















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards...Rainee's card is adorable : ) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

vickisscraproom said...

Oh Rainee it's the most beautiful card ever!!!! Your Papa is going to LOVE it!!! I'm sure he loves you sooooooo very much! Please give your mom a hug for me...

Happy Thankgiving!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it... crystal

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) said...

Rainee- I love your sweet gingerbread man! It has Sugar and Spice and everything nice. Hugs2U from Joyce the Gingerbread Girl!

TiaKeas said...

Way to go Rainee!! I love your Gingerbread man. And I am going o make one just like it for my grandaughter. Thank-you for showing my how to do it. Hugs and kisses to you.