Nudgemail...First have you seen this... it's the coolest thing... it's such a clever idea... you can forward ANY email to Nudgemail and they send it back to you at a time you can specify... cool huh!
.... say for example I receive an email from a friend and want a reminder about it in 7 days... rather than putting on my calendar or have the joy of trying to search for in in my hundreds of emails... I instead forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org... then in 7 days... I get that specific email sent back to me... what a great email reminder system. I love this... I know I'll be using it! For more info go to... nudgemail.com
A message to your 16 year old self...When I saw this I thought of all the times I wanted to be tan... all the times I wanted not to have such fair skin... all the times I got burnt to a crisp... and the time, many years later... I watched a mole change before my eyes and found out it was cancer... life can change in a moment. For me, that was 13 years ago... but there isn't a day that goes by I don't check every spot... wear sunscreen... or remember how thankful I am... that I caught it early.
So this little video hits home for me... and I know at 16, you don't want to listen to anyone except your friends... but this video compels you to share it... with anyone who is, will be or was 16... this can happen to anyone.
And lastly an award given to me...
The Versatile Blogger Award...
The lovely and sweet, Becka at ScrapperBecka gave me this blogger award... thank you soooooo much Becka... I really appreciate it!!!
And here are 5 things about me:
1. I love summer fruits... can't get enough of them.
2. I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy, White Collar, NCIS, The Bachelor and The Next FoodNetwork Star
3. I hated camping as a kid, but want to take my family on camping trips now... is there something wrong with me?
4. My favorite city in the world is Paris, France.
5. I hate it when any of the Terminator movies are on TV... my thought on those movies are... seen them once... and that's enough. But not for Steve & now Rainee... ugh!
Here are my 5 people to pass this award on to:
1. Moira at http://lwhoscookin.blogspot.com/
2. Georgia at http://gedepapel.blogspot.com/
3. Julie at http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/
4. Joan at http://joanofcards.blogspot.com/
5. Deana at http://deanaboston.typepad.com/divalogues/
Have a lovely Tuesday... see you tomorrow!