Friday, June 10

10 every{day} HAPPY things...


HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

soooooooo over the last few weeks of making my HAPPY lists... I've decided it needed a name change... and I it's better called... 10 every{day} HAPPY things...
this way you or I can post our HAPPY things anytime, and not feel you have to do it just on Friday... here's to another HAPPY week... hope you'll play along!!!

Here's my every{day} HAPPY list for this week...

     1. Playing with Rainee in her indoor fort...
     2. Flashlight tag...
                                                                     3. Cereal for dinner...
                                                                     4. Ice Cream-In-A-Bag... so much fun... 
                                                                     5. Peaches, peaches, peaches...
                                                                     6. Warm clothes from the dryer...
                                                                     7. Making donuts...
                                                                      8. Saying good-bye to butterflies...
                                                                      9. Cracker-Jack surprises...
                                                                    10. Chasing birds at the beach...
My favorite creation this week... I has to be ALL the photos of Rainee when she said good-bye to the butterflies... and with so many to choose from, it's hard to decide.. so I'll share this one today... I love the artsy angle of this photo... because there are so many I'll have to share the rest another day...

If you'd like to play along... here's how: You have ALL WEEK to use the linky below. You can do one or both... the list or your creation. It's all about sharing whatever makes you HAPPY.... it's that easy! So, join in ANY TIME... have a very Happy Friday!

MichelleLadybugSig

2 comments:

Deana said...

Love those pictures of Rainee in her fort! Hope you have a fabulous weekend, Michelle! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I wanna play fort too!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)