Tuesday, June 21

Donut Day...

This layout is from our day of celebrating a fun silly food holiday... "National Donut Day"... I happened to stumbled upon it... and both Rainee & I were happy I did... did you know even the big donut store chains {Krispy Kreme & Dunkin' Donuts} gave one FREE donut to every guest... fun huh!!!

Anyway instead of going out for donuts... I decided to make our own semi-homemade donuts... we had fun celebrating Donut Day!!! Since then, I've found other silly food holidays we've been celebrating like... Eat Your Vegetable Day.... Strawberry Pie Day... Ice Cream Soda Day... and tomorrow is National Chocolate Eclair Day.... hmmmmmm I wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow...

Thanks for taking a break on my blog and for your lovely comments... see you tomorrow!

MichelleLadybugSig

3 comments:

JustJoan said...

I'm glad a didn't know about Nat'l Donut Day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those CI alphas and that ADORABLE photo of Rainee! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mitralee said...

oh yum! LOVE your font super cool!