Monday, June 27

Eat...

Since we had such fun on 'National Donut Day'...making our own donuts... I went searching to find more silly food holidays... and much to my surprise & delight... I found a ton!! After printing out the list, I found that a majority of them were something I could use to entertain Rainee... so I don't hear those dreaded words... "I'm bored" during the summer.

So these photos are from our day celebrating 'National Eat Your Vegetables Day'. It made it a great way to eat a few more veggies... because who couldn't do with a few more... Right? One of Rainee's favorites is carrots... so I thought it only appropriate she take photos with them! I love the color combo of her pink top with the orange & green from the carrots... cheery and bright!

I also used the sketch from SketchyThursdays. With summer here, I haven't been scrapping as much as I would like to... but I'm hoping after using this sketch I'll be back in the SketchyThursdays groove once again. Thanks for a great sketch... it was perfect for my photos!!!

Thanks for stopping by... Have a happy Monday!

MichelleLadybugSig

Have a happy Monday!!!

6 comments:

paperscissorsink said...

Beutiful! I love the bright colors against the white. TFS!

Moira said...

Those pictures are~ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET~ LOVE THEM!!!!! What if everyday was eat your vegetables day, imagine how healthy we would be!!! Until then, I'll wish you~A VERY MERRY UN-VEGGIE DAY TO YOU!
(you know-like un-birthday)

LOVE YOU
OXOXOXO.
Moira

Anonymous said...

fabulous layout as always. love the pink peep.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this Michelle!! Those photos are sooooooooooo ADORABLE and loveeeeeeeeeee the little bunny! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

corrie said...

Awesome page! I love it! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays.

Audrey Yeager said...

What a great way to keep kids busy! I'm gonna have to remember that! LOVE the colors on this page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!