Thursday, December 31

Happy New Year....

As this year comes to a close and a new one begins... I want to thank you for stopping for a visit, to see what we've been up to... thank you soooooo much for your lovely warm comments... It has been such a pleasure getting to know more of you this year... you have blessed my life more than you know...

As for the New Year... I'm excited to see what will unfold... it's always nice to start a new year... old things are past and new things begin. As for you... I hope your year is filled with crazy-wonderful {{everyday}} memories that last a life time.

From our home to yours...
Happy Happy New Year !

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE photo of Rainee Michelle!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo HAPPY we have "met" this year!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a Happy safe New Year. Oh and man Rainee is such a cutie.

The Happy Stamper (: said...

Happy New Year dear... I have enjoyed your videos and blogs all about everyday life. Wonderful job and I love all the pretty graphics of your website. Please share who did them for you, I would love to have her do a website for me too. Keep up all the great work, its fun to see all you do and share with us.
Huggs,
Gale (:

Jana said...

I wish you 365 happy days in this 2010!!!